The mission of Common Ground Free Store is to share God’s loving gifts with all by providing basic needs in a caring, compassionate environment of unconditional acceptance and dignity.
To freely serve all God’s children until no one is in need.
Dignity – Fostering respect for each person.
Compassion – Understanding life’s challenges and willingly sharing guidance, safety, hope and support.
Service – Placing others before self, providing good stewardship in the management of resources, and ensuring integrity, quality, and excellence in all we do.
Acceptance – Offering a haven of support for all who face a time of need in their life’s journey.
Relationships – Cultivating and creating partnerships with the community and nurturing the Common Ground family.
Board of Directors
- Joy Waldron – Board President
- Jeff Robinson – Vice President
- Jeanne Poorman – Secretary
- Blake Jordan – Treasurer
- Adam Hall
- Amy Wagner
- Dave Wilson
- Bonnie Ristau
- Heather Lauderback
- Jenn Condo
- Sam Rosa
- Stephanie Jebode
- Scott Karasek
- Emily Moran
- Sharon Griner, Executive Director
- Jill Ignaszewski, Volunteer Manager
- Mark Reed, Development Director
- Kara Jones, Store Manager and Community Minister
- Tamara Fisher, Store Manager
- Sara Deericks, Store Manager
- Rosie Miesse, Store Manager
- Lori Newland, Bookkeeper
- Jennie Reed, Administration Manager